The KZN North Coast is a huge economic growth point resulting in the ongoing development of office space, shopping centres, business warehousing, small business and stage parks, with a burgeoning population needing living space. The area has seen a growth in residential estates, both high end and entry level. Conveyancing is an essential service to support this growth, and it needs to be delivered in a timeous, cost-effective and efficient way.
Headed by Ray Leitch, an established conveyancer in the greater Ballito area with more than 23 years’ experience. The department has a staff of three highly experienced conveyancing para-legals, Fiona Moolla, Ronica Naidoo and Carmen O’Connor.
We, at De Wet Leitch hands Inc offer our clients end to end conveyancing services utilising the latest technology. We go the extra mile to ensure that our transactions are registered in the shortest possible time.
- Residential Property Transfers
- Commercial Property Transfers
- General Property advice
- The Opening of Registers
- Registering of both Residential and Commercial Sectional Title Schemes
- The Registration of Home Owner and Commercial Development (includes freehold stands)
- Drafting of conduct rules and all required governance documents
- Conversions from Shareblock to Sectional Title
- Extension, consolidation and subdivision of sectional title units and schemes
- Registration of Mortgage Bonds
- Lease Agreements, including registering long term leases
For enquiries contact
|T 032 123 4567 | E firstname.lastname@example.org|